We invite you to join us for the Golden Retriever Club of America 2023 National Specialty at the Linn County Expo in Albany, Oregon hosted by the Golden Retriever Club of America from Tuesday, September 12 through Saturday, September 16, 2023.
- Vendor spaces will be indoors around the conformation ring and nearby to the obedience/rally rings.
- Vendor set up will begin on Monday afternoon, September 11, 2023.
- Vendor breakdown will be after Best of Breed judging on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
The cost for a 10’ x 10’ space for the week is $150, plus a donation made to the raffle (an item valued at $50 or more). Additional 10’ x 10’ booths are available at $150 each. Electricity is available at an additional charge of $50. Eight-foot tables are available at $10 per table and no charge for chairs.
We will be signing up vendors in a two-step process.
- STEP 1: We want all our vendors to be unique and successful. Please describe your products using this questionnaire so we can make sure we have the right balance of vendors.
- STEP 2: If we can include you in our show, we will send you an application and you can provide your insurance, payments, etc.
Debbie Berry, Vendor Chairman
Vendors must provide a Certificate of Insurance no later than August 9, 2023. Vendors are required to provide the GRCA with proof of $1M Liability Insurance.
In order to apply for a vendor booth at the 2023 GRCA National, download and complete the vendor application step 1 below and mail (or email) it to Debbie Berry (contact information in the form).
Freelance Photographer Policy at GRCA National Specialties (GRCA Res 18-27)
Any professional photographers, other than the official event photographers, taking candid photographs or videos at the National Specialty which are intended for sale shall:
- Be a vendor authorized by the GRCA National Club.
- Pay a required vendor fee
- Wear a GRCA National Specialty Press Pass while taking photographs or videos, and
- Not take photographs in the designated win photo area or during the GRCA Top Twenty Event.
VENDOR INFORMATION FOR FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHERS
The GRCA National Specialty Committee is offering vendor opportunities for all photographers who wish to take candid photos of any event and then offer those photos for sale. Each such photographer must have a vendor badge and pay the appropriate fee of $100 for all events. Questions about a vendor permit for candid photography should emailed to Debbie Berry: